- Therapeutic Frequency Inc (NASDAQ: FREQ) shared the results of its study FX-322-113 on FX-322 in severe sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL).
- The Phase 1b study, FX-322, was associated with an auditory signal, as shown by improvements in four subjects in a sentence-in-noise test.
- In study FX-322-113, improvements in the BKB-SIN test were seen in four subjects, all of which exceeded the 95% critical difference of 3.1 dB SNR, with two subjects exhibiting a 6 dB response .
- Only one patient on placebo experienced a 3.6 dB change.
- In the study, subjects did not show substantial changes in measures of speech perception in calm. The safety profile of the study was favorable and no serious treatment-related adverse events were reported.
- BKB-SIN is a validated test designed for severe SNHL populations, measuring the change in signal-to-noise ratios required for a subject to correctly repeat the words in a sentence.
- Related link: New data from Frequency Therapeutics on hearing loss candidate fails to impress investors.
- Price action: FREQ stock is up 3.00% to $ 5.68 during the last check trading session on Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.